Thursday, July 24, 2008

Soap!

So I was going over my supplies the other day and was mildly shocked to see how many different fragrance oils I have. Goodness when did I get so many of them, and why on earth have I not used them yet?

Well I'll tell you why....there's just too many of them! I almost feel like I should be using them all at once...you know...getting out my soap recipe book and going to town on several dozen loaves of cold process soap...or getting out the soy wax and making a whole load of candles! But instead they beckon to me...giving me ideas for the upcoming fall and winter season, maybe even throw in some summertime faves during the winter so the winter dolldrums don't set in!

Tomorrow I'm taking pictures of my craft room and my fragrance oil cabinet...you'll giggle...I know you will!

1 comment:

w said...

i can't wait to see your craft room and fragrance oil cabinet --
and i can't wait to see your new creations!!!