Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Uh, Yeah

So this morning I got out of bed only to realize there are only so many shopping days left before the day after Thanksgiving...yipes! We are only almost a week away...so I've been feverishly trying to get my stock up so I can handle everything at once....and just when I think I've got it.....the attack of the supplier who can't handle rush orders unless you pay a rush order fee hits!

Don't get me wrong....I love my suppliers. Great prices...natural, quality products that enable me to bring a quality natural product to my shop---but come on...pay a fee to get my order looked at first? Does this really ensure I will have my items packaged up today and out the door by tomorrow?

Its kinda like paying priority when you know its only going to arrive as quickly as first class....what's the point?

Anyway...happy days are ahead...and I think I'm ready!

No comments: